We Are Back
Get Smart Education’s Student Lectures provide an abundance of fresh, practical information and are designed for one purpose – a better outcome in HSC exams.
Presenters Dave Broadbridge (Business Studies) and Ken Webb (History) are highly experienced educators with inside tips about passing HSC exams with flying colours.
Book a lecture (streamed or in person) to provide your students with:
- Extra learning information
- Insider tips relating to exam questions
- Informative content directly related to the NSW syllabus
- Well organised, structured information that can be put to practical use in HSC studies and HSC exams
- A highly engaging session with dynamic presenters who are able to connect with students and hold their attention
Class HSC Lectures
Book a lecture for your class and expose the entire group to the benefits of a boost in logical, structured HSC learning.
These customisable courses are available to schools across Sydney, NSW and the ACT.
“Ken’s presentations incorporate valuable examination technique, historiography and keep the students on the edge of their seats all day yearning for more charismatic insight from the master of Modern History.”
Cronulla High School
“Dave was fantastic. Extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of QANTAS. Presentation was engaging and interactive. Would highly recommend Dave to all schools studying the QANTAS case study to broaden students’ knowledge.”
Charlton Christian College